Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sail the Columbia or Snake Rivers in the Pacific Northwest? These rivers are practically untouched and have some of the best scenery that America can offer, not to mentioned a ton of American history.
This week we are broadcasting aboard the 88-guest SS Legacy, a coastal replica steamer that sails with UnCruise Adventures. Take a journey with us!
On this broadcast we talk to:
- Captain off the SS Legacy, Captain Dano
- Heritage Leader/Cruise Director, Ryan
- Cruise Expert at About.com, Linda Garrison
- Savvy Navigator, Jeff Ward
- Editor of Popular Cruising, Jason Leppert