On this episode Jason Leppert, editor of Popular Cruising joins us to talk about his latest experience aboard Princess Cruises' Star Princess, a cruise ship based seasonally on the West Coast. Jason gives us a full review of the itinerary and a bow to stern review of this 950' cruise ship. This Star Princess review includes: dining, entertainment, ports, embarkation, public areas and first time thoughts.
Star Princess is scheduled to remain based in San Francisco, operating cruises to Mexico and Hawaii.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy stops by with Cruise News on:
- Cruise passenger quarantined with Ebola relation
- Norwegian Escape reveal
- Carnival Vista construction officially underway
- Princess Cruises has a slew of celebrities for their upcoming christening of Regal Princess
- A lot of new enhancements to Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, you maybe surprised
- Norwegian Jewel back in Houston
Joe Tolley in Charlotte, NC: Offsite parking in Miami, I've read some horror stories, should we suck it up and pay the 20 clams/day at the port?