Mike Greer with Global Destination Group joins us this week to give us a behind the scenes look on what makes a cruise port “cruise ship ready.”
Viator is a cruise excursion company the promises if your excursion isnt back to the ship, they’ll pay for you to get to the next port. We dive into the details with their VP of Marketing, Kelly Gillease and take your calls.
Get 10% off your next cruise excursion with Viator by using promo code CRUISEVIATOR10 until June 30, 2012.
Stewart Chiron has Cruise News.
- An update on the river pilot strike in Oslo
- Three queens in Southampton this week for the Queens Diamond Jubilee
- Norwegian announced Cabanas on Great Stirrup Cay
- Carnival Breeze set sail from Venice, Italy this past wknd on it’s first 12-night Med
- Grandeur of the Seas has emerged from drydock